Sanctuary Outdoor 2
The Sanctuary Outdoor 2 Sauna
Two Person Outdoor Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna
About the Sanctuary Outdoor 2 Sauna
Designed for both Outdoor and Indoor use, the Outdoor 2 can be placed almost anywhere. Built with Engineered Wood on the outside, Western Red Canadian Cedar on the inside, wall insulation, double pane glass, and weather-resistant windows and roof, the Outdoor 2 can withstand the elements. The Outdoor 2 includes two True Wave® Full Spectrum heaters for a total of 1,000 watts of full-spectrum infrared. We use our True Wave Far Infrared heaters on the back walls, sidewalls, under the bench and in the floor. We also add a floor tile to the floor for easy cleaning.
• Medical Grade Chromotherapy Included.
• Bluetooth/MP3/Aux Audio with USB charging connection.
• Reservation mode so you can set your sauna to turn on up to 36 hours in the future.
• ELF shielding with the lowest ELF levels in the industry.
• Flawless furniture grade cabinetry with thick double pane glass to create a beautiful unique design.
• Comprehensive 5-year warranty on the sauna cabin and Limited Lifetime Warranty on the components and heaters.
• Easy Installation (normally about 90 minutes).
Model in 3D!
Explore every inch of this infrared sauna with an innovative 3D view! Take a closer look at the features and take a better approach to plan your sauna installation. It’s like visiting a showroom to shop for saunas but from the comfort and safety of your home. For more information about our Jacuzzi® Infrared Saunas, contact us today!
Features of the Sanctuary Outdoor 2 Sauna
Bluetooth Audio or MP3 Connection
Door Handle / Smartphone Holder
Medical Grade Chromotherapy Lights
Deep Ergonomic Bench
Optional Features of the Sanctuary Outdoor 2 Sauna
Add-On Full Spectrum Infrared Heater
White Glove, Delivery, Electrical & Installation
• 80 FT of 8/3 electrical cable outdoor or indoor suitable
• GFCI breaker
• Main breaker (any brand)
• Up to 5 FT of trenching
• All Required clamp connectors and any other miscellaneous material to complete electrical
• All required labour
• Electrical Safety Authority mandatory permit and inspection
• There may be potential additional costs
Get Sauna Custom Quote
Please provide your information in the form below to get the quote for your desired sauna.